What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
How You Can Cash-in From The 18,403,191 Websites Running WordPress …
- An entire eco-system has emerged around & selling WordPress templates, with top the top designers making up to $312,528 per year in annual automated, hands-off income
- Wicked WordPress Themes will simplify your life as a designer or developer by introducing you to the Thematic framework, so that building solid themes is a breeze!
- No more picky clients, lengthy proposals or competitive bidding
- Create an ongoing income stream form your design talents
- Find out how to create and sell Wordpress themes
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Build Your Own Wicked Wordpress Themes scores 68.77/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://ebooks.sitepoint.com/wordpress/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ebooks.sitepoint.com you’ll also be taken through to ebooks.sitepoint.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)